This is V.2 update of my previous "Windows 8 Metro Concept". All the work was done on CS5 and toke me plenty of time to finish it so i hope u'll like it
I redesigned it from the beginning, having mostly in mind how we can earn extra space for our desktops and work a bit differently with how we got used to. So this is the idea :
- Simple, slim and working buttons.
- Eye catching colours and combinations.
- New thin and simple Taskbar : It shows only buttons for any opened windows and running processes. It has also a new metro dock on the right corner which can be hidden and unhidden. Hovering or clicking over those buttons, it shows the necessary details like Live Previews, Jumplists, etc. We can place Taskbar on the Top or on the Bottom of our desktop's screen.
- New cornered Start Button (Clicking it, the Start Menu appears) : There are pinned basic programs and anything we prefer all to that corner. We can click the arrows, to navigate and see the rest pinned items. We can also change their positions and their icons. Also we can place this Start Button to any of the 4 corners of our desktop we want.
- Hovering effects so taskbar's icons and texts, normally are not shown there. This gives us some extra space.
- New Floating Systray : In the preview i have the systray docked in the corner and separated. But as a new idea it can be floating also, so we can move it anywhere we want. Simply left click on it and unlock it so you can move it. Click also the blue button to show only the desktop or the windows logo to switch between yr pc users.
This great green parrot wallpaper was made by lostsoul164 and i want to thank him for letting me use it on my concept. I was fully inspired from it
The wallpaper can be found here : [link]
I used also other sources like google images, metro icons found on google too and my imagination.
Enjoy it and take care. Feel free to make any suggestions, favs or requests !! Thank u to all of those who support me from the beginning till now. I don't forget it !!